Car Rental in Montenegro
Car Rental in Montenegro
Here you can find rental cars at the same prices you would get at a rental company office in Montenegro. These are direct prices without agent’s fees and commissions.
Having worked in Montenegrin tourism for many years, I noticed that the demand for rental cars in Montenegro increases year by year. This demand is created by people buying seaside properties and an increasing number of tourists who choose to organise their leisure time themselves. They rent cars for an easier holiday. More and more often my friends and customers ask for my help regarding rental cars in Montenegro. There are many car rental companies in the country. I have compiled a database containing the contact details of verified car rental companies. I am now glad to present the results of a year of hard work from the entire development team – an online rental car service for Montenegro.
In 6 years, we have became one of the TOP brokers in Montenegro. During this time, we have had more than 11,000 customers, who have left more than 2,000 reviews of our business.
Similar services do exist. However, our business allows you to rent a specific car when you book. I haven’t come across similar capabilities among our competitors as they only offer cars by class or by ‘equivalent’. But are, say, VW Golf and Mini Cooper equivalent? Still, they are considered as such and are in the same car class. Unlike other websites, we offer immediate booking without day-long delays. Also, you do not need to pay in full, only an advance payment is needed when booking.
Such advantages allow us to grow, prosper and help people year on year. Experience a holiday rental car that lives up to your expectations.
How to Rent a Car in Montenegro
- At the green search bar, enter the delivery and return locations (they may be different) and booking dates. The booking system will automatically display available cars at relevant prices.
- After you choose the car, book it on the website. You need to enter exact time and date of delivery and return, contact info and credit card details for advance payment.
- Make sure to note the insurance type and the amount of returnable deposit. For details, see Car Insurance in Montenegro.
- Within a few minutes you will receive an email with a voucher for your car booking in Montenegro, containing all details for your booking, including the name, address, and phone number of the rental company. The car is now booked and will be waiting for upon your arrival.
To obtain the car you have booked, you need the following:
- National driving license (international license not required)
- Foreign passport
- Car rental voucher (on a screen is fine)
- Rental payment minus the advance amount
- A deposit, if needed. It will be returned when you return the car, if there are no issues.
For details of car rental procedure, see Car Rental in Tivat.
Sample Car Rental Agreement
In accordance with Montenegro law, all rental agreements are in two languages: Montenegrin and English. For your convenience, we have translated the key points in a typical agreement and added them to the Rental Terms. You can see them below the car list, by selecting the Terms link.
There is a scanned sample of a car rental agreement below. As you would expect, each car differs in insurance type and pricing. For that reason your agreement will contain the details you will see on the website. The sample below illustrates that car rental agreements are very simple and do have too many clauses.
It is a two-page document, one page contains the order details, and the other contains the key terms and conditions. There are in two copies when you pick up the car. One copy goes to the leaseholder, and the other one remains with the rental company manager, as it is a financial record so that the in t agreement is legally valid.
Evgeny Stepanov Peugeot 206